The Things I’ve Seen
On the heels of yesterday’s post, I want to lay out as many of the different things that I believe I’ve seen. Some of these things I’m more sure are true than others.
- There is something very demonic at the heart of the Democrat Party, among the party and thought leaders. Most voters and party members get in for good reasons, but it’s a slippery slope that leads to something that is actively malevolent – with each and every policy, although I don’t think there’s any one person coordinating everything in some conspiracy way. As far as the political actors, it’s much more about collusion of aligned interests. But don’t make the mistake of thinking that this makes Republicans “right” or “good”. Some are, some aren’t.
- The easiest to see tell right now is the abuse of children: whether the enthusiasm for abortion, the push to normalize MAPs, the elites & Epstein & Nassar, sex trafficking across our border, the push to trans the children, Drag Queen story hours…
- There’s something demonic that really loves to deface God’s image in us. Piercings, tattoos, even certain haircuts or hair coloring or makeup…Certainly not every tattoo or piercing, but it’s significantly more present than in those who don’t go for any of that stuff. And almost all drag (except for pretty much when it’s used as satire or comedy).
- God was/is using TDS – on both sides of the aisle – to do something. To push around the pieces on the table, to make people entrench fully into positions they half held…Trump is not Godly (he has done some good and some bad things), but God has very much used him.
- God is shaking the church of its debris, refining off the dross.
- There’s a global ripening of people’s hearts. An expectation for something new.
- There’s a tension in the air, a building confrontation between not just the globalists vs the people (as witnessed in protests throughout U.S., Brazil, Canada, Netherlands, China, so much of the rest of Europe)…but confronting something like the post modern atheistic philosophy…
- The greater Boston area, where I primarily live, has a spiritual atmosphere like a weighted blanket on your heart.
- Washington D.C. has a spiritual atmosphere that is very dark and complicated/sophisticated.
- Satan seems to work most at the edges. When an object rusts, usually the rust seems to start at the edges and work its way in.
- There’s a demonic unreality bubble, largely created by the media, over most of our society. It pervades everything and every discussion. How safe and effective are the vaccines? Are black men being hunted by cops? How many people are crossing our southern border, and is that number worse or better under Biden? One can literally bring up the scientific articles to someone in the bubble by the people they claim to respect that go directly against the points they’re claiming as true, and it will entrench their position, not refute it. However – those who have escaped the bubble, which is mostly but not entirely on the political left, are stuck grasping at each and everything outside the bubble hoping it’s true, and much of it is conspiracy nonsense that just doesn’t happen to be one of the untruths the bubble has decided to enshrine. I’m more convinced every day that it’s not about debating which trivial point is scientifically true or not, but bringing THE truth back into the scene. We must rebuild from the foundation. Which isn’t to say that there isn’t truth to be found in science, but society is currently living on untruths, including in science.